Candle refills are available to customers in North Queensland.
How I calculate cost:
- Your candle is weighed and the wax weight is calculated - you will be charged $50/kg for wax used
- Additional fees:
- A $10 cleaning fee will be applied for any glassware and containers that require cleaning before filling.
- Postage if required (calculated once your order is made)
- An invoice for the cost of your refill will be sent to you via email. Once paid, your order will be available for delivery. Orders being collected at markets are payable at the time of collection.
- Candle glassware/containers must be delivered to Bluebird Candles at either a market, by appointment or to Stella Florist, Cairns.
- A non-refundable $50 deposit is payable at the time of ordering (which will be deducted from the cost of your order).
- Refill order minimum $50
- Glassware and containers must be candle safe to be filled. If your containers are not suitable for filling, you will be contacted to arrange collection.
- If a specific scent is requested, your order will be made when the scent becomes available. In the event that a specific scent is unavailable for more than three months, you will be contacted to discuss a change/cancellation to the order.
- A $10 cleaning fee will be applied to any glassware and containers that require cleaning before filling.
- Orders which are not paid for within 30 days of being invoiced will become the property of Bluebird Candles and any deposits held will be forfeited.
- Bluebird Candles is not liable for the cost of replacing glassware/containers which may be damaged during the refill process.
- Refill orders will not be accepted without a Refill Form and deposit - https://bluebirdcandles.com/pages/refill-request-form