DELIVERY & RETURNS
PLEASE NOTE - DUE TO DELIVERY DELAYS CURRENTLY EXPERIENCED THROUGHOUT AUSTRALIA, WE CANNOT ANTICIPATE OR ADVISE DELIVERY TIMES. BY PLACING AN ORDER, YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THAT YOUR ORDER MAY TAKE LONGER TO RECEIVE.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL AUSTRALIAN ORDERS OVER $99
Australian Standard Shipping $15 - National delivery throughout Australia
- Orders are sent via Australia Post
- We endeavour to send your order as soon as possible - parcels are almost always sent within 24 hours of being received.
- Express shipping is currently unavailable
- Parcel insurance is optional at checkout for an additional $5 - We cannot replace or refund damaged or lost items if you did not select insurance at checkout.
- You will receive a tracking number upon dispatch to track your order.
Bluebird Candles does not currently ship internationally.
FREE PICK UP
Orders can be collected from:
Stella Florist, Cairns City
Innisfail (by appointment)
The pick up location for your order can be chosen at checkout, and you will not be charged for delivery.
We take exceptional care when packing your order. In the unlikely event that your order is damaged in transit, we require photo evidence of the damaged candle in its original packaging and an unlit wick for a replacement to be sent to you. If a replacement is unavailable, you will be given a store credit or refund.
We cannot replace or refund damaged or lost items if you did not select insurance at checkout.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Our returns policy lasts 14 days.
Refunds are only available for items which are defective or damaged. To be eligible for a return your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
We do not provide refunds or exchanges for change of mind or late delivery.
If your order is damaged upon arrival and insurance was purchased at checkout, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with photographs of the packaging and damaged order within 7 days of delivery.
Our candles are made using pure soy wax and will melt in sunlight or when exposed to heat. We do not provide refunds or exchanges if items are exposed to heat (a hot car) after being purchased at a market.
Bluebird Candles is entitled to choose between providing you with a replacement or store credit only. Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law are not limited by a defined time. As you can appreciate the resolution we can offer may depend on how long it takes for you to return the item to us. For any product return, please contact Bluebird Candles within seven days of purchase. If seven days have passed since you received your purchase, we cannot offer an exchange or credit.
Any costs incurred by you to return items to Bluebird Candles will be borne to you. Postage costs are not refundable. If you receive a credit, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your credit or payable before returns are posted.
In order to obtain a credit or exchange, you must provide proof of purchase. Bluebird Candles retains the rights to make the following decisions:
1. There is no fault found. Where there is no fault found, the item will be returned to you, with return postage costs to be paid before being returned.
2. There is a fault and you will be offered a replacement or credit.
3. The item has been damaged from misuse. Unfortunately we are unable to offer credit or exchange where the item has sustained misuse.
If you are unsure of whether an item is faulty or not, please email email@example.com